Re: [RT] sp500

  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:50:08 -0800
  • From: "Ira" <mrira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] sp500

Posted my outlook on the S&P and the INDU at www.tradingone.wordpress.com
Ira
----- Original Message -----
From: Ben
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:20 PM
Subject: [RT] sp500

Actually
The probability we get to 1102.5 (which is Roy?s objective looks real)
And
I an opening the books to the public
My mode 4 suggests for tomorrow unch (was wrong about Tuesday and Wednesday),
My mode 5 suggested plus 8.75 for Tuesday and minus 13.75 for today and minus 2.5 for tomorrow,
My in line for this week is mode 6,
It suggested
Tuesday plus 17.5
Wednesday plus 8.75
And for tomorrow minus 14
We shall see if it continues that path
Ben
sos timing service stocks futures, options