From: Ben [mailto:profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 7:27 PM
To: 'Ron'; 'realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; 'Vince Donovan'
Cc: 'astrofin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: sp500

Hello

Attach is the market barometer (the 2 dashed lines)

And the solid line with yellow dots is closings of sp500

Notice the higher close today with lower close on barometer

Also of note

Top horizontal line is short term overbought

I suspect a   pull back to about 1068-1070

Price projection into the future is right scale

Yes 1110-1130

3-5 buss days

Ben