[RT] FW: [SM] Latest on Clyde (Feb 5)

  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 00:05:00 -0500
  • From: Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] FW: [SM] Latest on Clyde (Feb 5)

Dad is recovering well. For the past two days, they have been trying to move him to a room on the "heart floor", where cardiac patients begin rehab. I found out 10 minutes ago they are moving him. When I find out the room number I will post. Later this week, he will be moved to an acute care hospital (i.e., a hospital with beds only, no surgery, no ER) for rehab. He told me the only criteria as to which one to send him to was that they have wireless internet. Be forewarned.

Lindsey