Re: [RT] Fwd: Murrey Math

  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:12:10 -0500
  • From: todd horton <thorton9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] Fwd: Murrey Math

I use its principles along with other things

Its worth listening to the lecture, note, Murray has given the same
exact lecture for 10+ years so any intro info you could find would
tell you the same thing.    He always holds back enough that you have
to buy the course or the software to really use it.

 On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:11:12 EST, you wrote:

>Just got invited to a free webinar on Murrey Math.  Does anyone use  it?
>Is it any good for predicting markets?  See invitation below if  you are
>interesting in attending.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Howard  Bernstein

<*> Your email settings: