Re: [RT] China and Gold (small request to you Ira)

  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 19:01:47 -0800 (PST)
  • From: tp mods <tpmods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] China and Gold (small request to you Ira)

Ira when I get mails from you I get this in header

From: Ira <*****@sonic.net>
Subject: [RT] China and Gold
To: Undisclosed-Recipient@xxxxxxxxx

this sends your mail as spam to my filters in yahoo,

general procedure should be for example Ben uses like this

From:
"Ben" <********ok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and this should be the rule while sending mails to group like Ben.I have no idea why your mails contain header like Undisclosed-Recipient and not the group name?Are you using any bulk email sender?

thanks and take this with a right spirit,

tpm.

Note I have used ***** in your and Ben's email fields for your privacy reasons.