[RT] gold and the dollar

  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:28:03 -0800
  • From: "Ira" <mrira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] gold and the dollar

I have received several e-mails concerning gold and what to expect.  I think that gold follows the dollar index for now.  I have posted a small blurb and an overlay chart showing the interaction between gold and the dollar index.  There are also several ETFs like GDX, GLD and GDXJ that follow gold.

On many occasions it i seasier to get a handle on what you are trading by going to another chart.

Just one man's opinion.  www.tradingone.wordpress.com
Ira