[RT] AAPL

  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 03:37:40 -0700
  • From: "Mr. Kevin B. Bantz" <kevinbantz@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] AAPL

As a 30 year user of Apple products, I have to separate my voracious
love of Apple products
vs. how I pay for them, trading AAPL stock. My interest piqued when I
went to a Mac User Group
meeting in Minneapolis on tuesday January fourth on the day the Google
phone came out.
I asked if anyone thought AAPL($215.59) stock was headed to $50, their
heads turned like deer in the headlights,
blasphemy was on their face. Well I had to dig a bit deeper to find
the proof to put it in perspective they could understand,
when I told them that more money was chasing AAPL today than MSFT in
the year 2000, they still didn't get it.
I thought it was ironic that the topic was photography and we talked
about Kodachrome for an hour. A monopoly gone bust.

AAPL pulled it out of the fire friday after hours, personally if I had
to unload 30 years of AAPL stock I'd git er done.
With a much needed bounce in the market early this week, it'll be a
snap to unload. When MSFT made its all time high
a decade ago, the final breakout went up 25% so $250 for AAPL isn't
out of the question for those of you wanting to short
their brains out the other half of the week.

Next up, GOOG

Kevin B. Bantz

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional