RE: [RT] New blog Site

Hello Ira

Happy to see you have the energy to get back into the blog

2 areas of interest

A:   what  price (closing) would  march CL have to close above for an up move to begin

B: what price  under  a close of  es  march  for a down move to begin

All the best

Ben

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ira
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:03 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [RT] New blog Site

I am experimenting with a word press blog site.  I have posted a short blurb on SLV, the silver ETF.  The site is www.tradingone.wordpress.com   I haven't done this for about a year and thought that I might start again.  The site is free and it is just one man's opinion of what I see in the various markets.

If you are interested stop buy.  I will expand the coverage as I become more familiar with the format and how it works.  Let me know what you would like covered and I will see what I can do.

Ira