Re: [RT] What is coming Tuesday

  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 08:19:55 -0800
  • From: "Ira" <mrira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] What is coming Tuesday

As I posted on another site.  I have a longer term cycle low coming in on 1/25 and another cycle low coming in on 2/5.  It doesn't tell me whether those lows will be above or below the current price level.  I do not have sell signals on the dialy charts as yet, but I do have some sells on the indexes on the intra day charts.  Set us see how this works out.

Just one man's opinion,
Ira