[RT] FW: Mayo Clinic in Arizona to Stop Treating Some Medicare Patients

  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 20:02:53 -0500
  • From: Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] FW: Mayo Clinic in Arizona to Stop Treating Some Medicare Patients

At retirement what we need to worry about

Ben

No one needed a crystal ball to see that this was going to happen.  When those idiots in Congress said we could keep our current health plans, I knew that eventually a lot of doctors were going to refuse to accept Medicare patients because Congress was going to lower the reimbursements to them.

Members of Congress don't give a damn as they get the best medical care in the nation, draw good salaries and recent fantastic pensions!!

Frank

 Mayo Clinic in Arizona to Stop Treating Some Medicare Patients

 http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=email_en&sid=aHoYSI84VdL0