[RT] SPX

Key level overhead for me is 1122 SPX CASH, which is the approximate
50% retracement of the swing down from the October, 2007 peak to the March, 2009 bottom. even though indicators like the A/D line have broken out, I think that it will take a close above 1122 to confirm the next good wave up

right now, I have the 1029.38 swing low from early-November as the last 45, 90, 180 day combination bottom. but it will take a daily close above this 1122 area to really signal the next firm push up to the 1228-1278 range by Spring of 2010

short-term, weakness into Tuesday afternoon, then up into a late-Wednesday or early-Thursday high on the SPX

Jim

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: