[RT] RE: [astrofin] Markets Cannot Go Higher (at least for now) or Can They ? # 3

  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:14:07 -0500
  • From: Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] RE: [astrofin] Markets Cannot Go Higher (at least for now) or Can They ? # 3

Hello

The sp500 made today a 4-6 month hi  intra day

This was NOT confirmed by any measure, volume, issues etc

Does that mean , it going down immediately?

I don’t think  so

It just marks time before the fall

Our  GS guys wants their bounus REALLY bad

So chances are they will hold it up until 12/31

Regardless,    my stops are tight, (just in case)

Ben

With all due respects, and I am quite honest about this, the markets have been going higher and actually made new SPX 2009 high today.

The above is not an interpretation but fact.  Are you still saying the markets cannot go higher?