RE: [RT] Another trading tip from me

wow Ben...so let's sail in same boat! I love companies of genius like you.
regards,

--- On Wed, 11/4/09, Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RT] Another trading tip from me
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 9:29 AM

If long,, tight your stops

I see 1020 in 5-10 buss days

Ben

From: realtraders@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: realtraders@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of tpmods
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 4:29 AM
To: realtraders@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [RT] Another trading tip from me

Analysts are singing bla bla to go long in Gold but Gold always show thumb to them,My calls is to sell Gold now and in no time we shall see a price of $990.
Upmove which started from 660/670 is ready to end mostly by today,if one is long use a stop of 1073- ya use it for safety of our hard earned money.