[RT] Another trading tip from me

Analysts are  singing bla bla to go long in Gold but Gold always show thumb to them,My calls is to sell Gold now and in no time we shall see a price of $990.
Upmove which started from 660/670 is ready to end mostly by today,if one is long use a stop of 1073- ya use it for safety of our hard earned money.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)