Re: [RT] LOW PIVOT TODAY

We are close as to the projected cycle low.  I have 10/28 on the SMH and 11/6 for a low on the INDU.  Although it appears that the INDU is a little over extended on the downside right now.

Jim White wrote:

Posted on 10/18
"All that being said, I offer the following about the coming week.
After three days of trend change warnings and a Near Impulse Date of 10/14 for all, the stock indexes reversed on Friday although only the NASDAQ and Russell closed below Thursday lows, confirming the reversal. Generally we can expect a three - four day persistence in trend following the reversal.  For Monday I generated 36 sell signals for the NAZ 100 and only 6 buy signals supporting expectations of a lower low.My next Near Impulse date shared by all indexes is 10/27 so we may expect a downward continuation until then. We shall see."

Today is the Near Impulse date for all stock indexes. I expect the lows of this move today.
So far the Russell has been the weakest but could find support at 585.
The other indexes are at mid-channel and if they reverse here it will be bullish longer term.
I have no buy signals yet however.

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader.com