[RT] 1929-1987 SC analog follow-up

Yesterday was the last day I allowed for the 1929-1987 Spiral Calendar analog I first posted September 25. People more familiar with SC have told me that I needed to allow more than +- 1 trading day but my thought is the enduring powerful longer term waves are more accurate than the more recent, still chaotic waves. I can easily rationalize last night’s after hours trading as the hurdle to invalidate this analog:

http://www.screencast.com/users/Virginia_Jim/folders/Jing/media/00358707-3934-4995-b429-487e8a85171f

Highs that exceed the tracking stocks last evening highs would indicate to me, perhaps not to others, the analog is not reliable.

[It should be noted that the SC was developed in relation to DJIA and I've been including the other indices.]

Jim