[RT] Market

(posted elsewhere this past thur/friday)

About a month ago I posted a planetary sequence that appeared to be respnsible for all the moves from the 3/6 low.

That cycle appears over now and I'm curious to see if this means a drop from here.

Previously I wrote that for Oct I was expecting change in the beginning, middle and end of the month. I did not include dates because I'm usualy off by a couple days though I have been lucky lately in nailing price and time on specific days at the ned of a move.

The beginning was the Oct 2nd bottom which I called the night before. Now we are at the middle, which was my second call for a CIT...so I am saying a top is in right here...we will see next week if this is correct.

There are a number of things happening right now from a geo and helio perspective which from my limited experience often causes CIT's. At the end of the month, if nothing substantial occurs I will be surprised.

From both an astro and cycle perspective I am looking for down into the end of the month and then back up again. Previously I metioned when we exceeded 1020, if we continued up, 1090 should be next. We just hit it yestedray and have retraced so far. Though I stated this in early September if memory serves, we came right back down to the level in the beginnging of Oct. and then staright up to 1090.

I very well could be wrong about everything because the pattern I have been following for months that has been working like clockwork for both price and time is now transitioning and I have yet to pick up on what the next controlling factor will be.

Time will tell.