RE: [RT] next week

I am with you

Ben

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim White
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 11:34 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] next week

Rhythm or new trend?

The decline began with the outside day reversal Wednesday, one day after the Near Impulse day. This is the third day of the decline and the question is this the beginning of a longer term decline or merely a correction rhythm in the up trend?

I am generating buy signals today on SPY,DIA and IWM after reaching support at the mid line of the PivotTrend channel. A preliminary scan for Monday generated mostly buy signals, suggesting the decline may terminate today.I have closed all my puts and have only one short working - let's see how the day ends.

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader.com