[RT] FW: [TimeandCycles] Ben [reply] Re: Ned Davis, Laszlo Byrini/sp500

From: TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of T&C Forums
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 11:02 PM
To: timeandcycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TimeandCycles] Ben [reply] Re: Ned Davis, Laszlo Byrini/sp500

User

: Ben (profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Subject

: Re: Ned Davis, Laszlo Byrini/sp500

Thread

: Ned Davis, Laszlo Byrini are top forecasters

Forum

: T&C Swingtrader's Forum (Main)

Mode

: reply

Hello
Byrini is a volume man
for 3 years i tried to figure out how he calculates it,
then,when i figure it out, came to realize, that unless you are a MF investor with long horizon , you can not trade his volume,,
he is right in the long run,,, but us swing traders, we can not trade his volume
example
we are still based on his volume have 2-4 more new highes to come,,,,
but
may visit 1035 than 1075
then 1013
than 1100
but for him we are still long term bull,,
Ben

This message was sent by T&C Forums for more information,
Visit http://www.timeandcycles.com