Re: [RT] exit strategies

Hi Dennis --

It does depend a little on the trading system you are using, but in general the results are better when you neither scale in nor scale out.  That is -- take your full position when you get your buy signal and exit completely when you get your sell signal.  I have one article in each of the most recent two issues of Active Trader -- one about scale-in and the other about scale-out.

Thanks,
Howard