[RT] reply/bob

Hello

With the economy at 9.7% unemployment and expecting to go to over 10%, how can any company make money with DECREASING SALES?

Last 2-4 quarters have been improved only because of trimmings in cost from cuts in inventory/employee lay offs and cuts in BENEFITS

The second shoe to drop is still to come from commercial real estate market

As for my indicators.  You are welcome to test them use them or not

Indicators are only a tool,,

One must use money mgt

When you loose you cut it immediately

When you make you let it run, not too much as greed is an enemy too

As for spamming

At the end of every poster who has pivot trading

Swing machine or pitch fork

They all have it at the end of their post

And so do me

Have a great healthy happy and wealthy year

Ben

A broken record that's been continually wrong for the last 200 S&P points but one that can't go a few days without treating us to another sleazy solicitation.

I've lost track of how many tops you've called during this rally, but I do recall on the 2nd one that you advised us all to liquidate our IRA's, 401k's, etc. (like anyone would be foolish enough to take financial advice from someone like you).  More importantly, I can't find a single "buy" during this time.  In my book this is a textbook example of how not to trade and should be studied by all aspiring traders as an example of what not to do.

I've also seen copies of your training materials and IMO the only thing about them that should be taken seriously is the price tag.  And I know that your so called proprietary indicators are anything but proprietary and can be easily replicated by the standard squigglies that come with most charting programs.  And this has been documented on other forums complete with charts that left zero doubt.

You've also been kicked off other forums for violating anti-spam policies, retro trades, imaginary fills, misrepresentations and other bad behavior.  And I was happy to play a small role in making that happen on one forum but in that case I knew we had a moderator(s) that would do the right thing.  Sadly that isn't the case on this forum where it's more likely I will get kicked or censored while they continue to coddle and protect you.

Now I'm sure Larry and others in your small band of followers are going to regard this post as claptrap and start with their cries of "negativity" or "why can't we all just grab our ankles and get along" or "you have nothing to prove".  I say bollocks to all of that because once you cross the line from contributor to spammer you not only lose privileges but you have everything to prove.

Others in this group have legitimate products and services for sale but never take advantage of the nebulous no-spam policy or lack of leadership on this forum.  I suggest - strongly - that from this point forward you do the same.

Bob