Re: [RT] sp500

A broken record that's been continually wrong for the last 200 S&P points but one that can't go a few days without treating us to another sleazy solicitation.

I've lost track of how many tops you've called during this rally, but I do recall on the 2nd one that you advised us all to liquidate our IRA's, 401k's, etc. (like anyone would be foolish enough to take financial advice from someone like you).  More importantly, I can't find a single "buy" during this time.  In my book this is a textbook example of how not to trade and should be studied by all aspiring traders as an example of what not to do.

I've also seen copies of your training materials and IMO the only thing about them that should be taken seriously is the price tag.  And I know that your so called proprietary indicators are anything but proprietary and can be easily replicated by the standard squigglies that come with most charting programs.  And this has been documented on other forums complete with charts that left zero doubt.

You've also been kicked off other forums for violating anti-spam policies, retro trades, imaginary fills, misrepresentations and other bad behavior.  And I was happy to play a small role in making that happen on one forum but in that case I knew we had a moderator(s) that would do the right thing.  Sadly that isn't the case on this forum where it's more likely I will get kicked or censored while they continue to coddle and protect you.

Now I'm sure Larry and others in your small band of followers are going to regard this post as claptrap and start with their cries of "negativity" or "why can't we all just grab our ankles and get along" or "you have nothing to prove".  I say bollocks to all of that because once you cross the line from contributor to spammer you not only lose privileges but you have everything to prove.

Others in this group have legitimate products and services for sale but never take advantage of the nebulous no-spam policy or lack of leadership on this forum.  I suggest - strongly - that from this point forward you do the same.

Bob