From: Dan C <grumpeeone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Sep 15, 2009 4:47 pm
Subject: Re: [RT] next week

You did not answer my question Ben.  An example of the past and evoking bob the moderator and his "blessing" doesn't constitute an answer.  Please post your charts with some annotation for THIS call.  Documentation, not your word, Please.

Dan

Ben wrote:
A spread sheet that contains    vix  p/c on spy spx qqqq   ndx   adv issues and vol  new hi new low etc
And the spread sheet predicts 5 days in advance market moves
I have shown an example in the past and bob the moderator was extremely impressed
Ben