[RT] Gann Price and Time

March 9th, for all intents and purposes, was a perfect example of "Gann's underlying methods in action." By that I mean based upon the planetary and geometric price models I am using, the 3/9 close low of 676.53 was just 2.5+/- pts off from the projected low for that date.

Using the same models, I have been projecting 1080+/- on 9/18+/- for the past month.

It will be most satisfying if this comes to fruition, even though we are so close to that objective now being just just a mere 32+/- points and 5 trading days away from that projection in price and time.

Let's see what this week holds.

Lee