[RT] GOLD COT extremes

With the recent volatility in Natural Gas, my post of September 4,
2009, "UNG NATGAS', I pointed out the extremes between the players in
Natural Gas.
Gold though, not as extremely positioned as Nat Gas was, is also
approaching extreme positioning of historical proportions. Today's
move of nearly 15% in Natgas would equate
to a $150 daily move in gold, roughly 2x limit. As gold carves out a
top, be well aware that greed will be self-correcting and risk
management models will be stressed.

Weekly COMEX Gold    C.O.T. is w/o Options http://www.timingcharts.com/index.php

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional