Re: [RT] sp500

see bellow
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan C
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] sp500

Ben,

At times I find your charts annoying.  And this is one of those times, for the following reasons:

I see no blue dashed lines.  There is a green dashed line and a cerise dashed line; no blue.  Where is it?  If you are going to reference it, I think it would only be smart to have it present.

mgna are volume/pink are issues

You have line for spx price that is a solid blue line with a large two colored point (correct)

Now you have a Excel box key for the spx as described above, and a black linear regression line, but you do not show a black line in your graph.  Where is it? (it is extended bellow graph)

one can only see it if i change the value for x

And you do not have any of the other lines keyed such as the dashed GREEN LINE and the CERISE LINE.

WHAT ARE THEY SPECIFICALLY.

see above

there are just 2 dashed lines

Frankly, after many years of you posting your proprietary work, that seems incomplete much of time, I am beginning to wonder why I even bother trying to figure it out.

this tool is available with manuall

i can send the manuall to you if you want

all the best

Ben

Please consider being more complete and accurate when you post this stuff.  It sure isn't informative as it is.

Dan C

Ben wrote:

Attach please find the mbi(market barometer index)
the blue dashed lines are barometer volume
and other dashed lines are issues
price have made today a 3 month high,, NOT accompanied by  the mbi
this suggests if long,, take you money and run
or tight your stops
soon to come
timing4comodities.com
Ben