[RT] Sugar and Hurricanes

Sugar has set up to be one of those books entitled "How I turned $400 into $2 million"

Brazil and the United States produce 88% of the world's ethanol.

Sugar consumption varies by country depending on the cultural traditions.
But Brazil and has the highest per capita consumption and
India -- the highest per-country consumption. [2]

Sugar is so special to earth's life that this should destabilize countries.
Even hummingbirds are in danger of a sugar spike.

Back in the 1970's I remember Coca-Cola being made with Sugar and then switching to HFCS.
You can still get Mexican Coke with Sugar. Even hummingbirds are in danger

I cannot stress how important sugar is to this planet.

Kevin B. Bantz