[RT] Intermediate outlook

PNG image

Ben's observation replicates the herds intermediate mentality, in my opine.

I've notice that the tail, is getting neatly cropped and that action should filter to the veal. (the stock market correction % decline, is declining. Even though we just came off a 10% consolidation/correction May-July) http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=$wlsh,PLPLDANRBR[PA] [D][F1!3!1.0!!4!20]&pref=G

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE CHART FOR ALL...
http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?%24djw

Hong Kong is a double within a year, that's a quick growing feeder.
http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?ewh
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=EWH,PLPLDANRBR[PA][D] [F1!3!1.0!!4!20]&pref=G

Thanks again to all the contributors, right, wrong, or indifferent, it's something.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=$NYA,PLTLDANCBO[PA] [D][F1!3!!!4!20]&pref=G http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=$NYA,PLPLDANCBO[PA] [D][F1!3!1.0!!4!20]&pref=G

KBANTZ