From: Don Ewers
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:25 PM
Subject: [RT] EOD futures quotes

Quotes-Plus suddenly stopped providing futures data and I have a friend who needs to make a quick shift. He tried Pinnacle but not pleased where the data seems good but the service is terrible. He would like to make a quick switch if there is anything better out there for a provider for EOD futures, including both continuous and individual contracts.

Any recommendations (I use Esignal but not happy there myself).
Don Ewers