RE: [RT] Market

If we get there tomorrow that would be a perfect short

Stop at 969.5

Ben

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of delta88343@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:27 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Market

Once again time and price are equal.

Monday was 949 as projected

Tuesday was 954 as projected

Wed was 957 as projected (erred and gave diff prices)

If we continue up, and if price and time continue to be =, then we should see 962.5+/- tomorrow.

At some point price has to start lagging or leading time time.

Does this equality over the past couple days (going into last week yet) mean a top is being put in place, or is this simply a pause before price starts leading time. There must be some significance to this.

This perfect daily geometry cannot continue. There must be a divergence of price and time at some point to the next level up or down.

Perhaps one can look at it as price and time are perfectly balanced so far within the venus/saturn trine.

Lee

What's for dinner tonight? Find quick and easy dinner ideas for any occasion.