[RT] I did not know Congress can use Insider Information to gain ROI

A study had shown the average member of Congress earns 25% higher returns on their investments compared to the average investor.

I did not know it is legal for members of Congress to trade on insider information,
until I came across this article on Washington Post--

Given the information Congress may have due to involvement of government in the big banks and bail out, the potential of abuse, I mean the potential of their profits, could be hugh.

Bill