[RT] gold what next

Attach please find the   78 min candles for gold

Notice the 2 big moves

First one was 6/30 at 12 midnight or 12 noon not sure but when we traded above lowest line and close at 927, that was an official buy for this perfect stop loss,

And you stop then were lowest line,

Then you added to position when we closed above line 2 from the bottom at 930,

As you see in a few bars we traded above top line where you would close all longs, (about940!!!!)

Now the second trade,

Started 7/1 at 6pm when we closed under the top line(about 939)

We added to shorts when we closed under line 2 from top (only a few hours later!(at 936.5)

Then, never got stopped out as prices continue lower

We closed our short when we traded again under the lowest line on 7/2 at 730pm(at927!!!)

This is how discipline and following a useful tool like this can make someone money!!

Have a great trading week

Ben

P,s

It looks like almost a set up for a long

For more info

profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx