[RT] bgz

Hello

Hope you all had a nice trading day

Attach is bgz   78 min candles, and the perfect stop loss™    for trade station

Most traders’ biggest problem is where to place my stop loss?

Most times, 90% of times, you get stopped out only to get as upset as the stock, etf, of future would have gone your way,

After many many attempts and with the help of our famous Clyde Lee

I was successful in 1993

I was not going to part from it as