From: TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Time & Cycles Trading Forum
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 8:08 AM
To: timeandcycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TimeandCycles] fb1807 [reply] Re: EOD Thoughts Tue 06-09

User

: fb1807 (fb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Subject

: Re: EOD Thoughts Tue 06-09

Thread

: EOD Thoughts Tue 06-09

Forum

: T&C Swingtrader's Forum (Main)

Mode

: reply

Hi Jim

We may not get a lower close today, but I doubt we hold the 950 level as the 2 day rally and alternating 1-2-1-2 day pull back pattern suggests a top and a 2 day decline. The Ticks are getting up there on this chart as well, and the red Nasdaq line will probably jump up into overbought this morning.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorites.CServlet?obj=ID26831

Image

Regards

This message was sent by T&C Forums for more information,
Visit http://www.timeandcycles.com