Re: [RT] LONG ZSL SHORT AGQ

cant find symbol for  zsl/agq    how can i buy it>?????

In a message dated 6/7/2009 1:52:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, kevinbantz@xxxxxxx writes:

In trading, I learned that the strongest becomes the weakest. I assess
that to the herd
migrating to the most greed and with all looking over the same side of
the boat, it sinks.

The nice folks over at Bespoke posted a year to date ETF performance
chart
http://seekingalpha.com/article/141654-leveraged-etf-performance-6-5-09
with AGQ being the strongest ETF.

I'm a scale down buyer of ZSL, I thought I'd run a pairs trade of ZSL/
AGQ
2X bearish silver and 2x long silver. Here is a link to the ratio
charts.
http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?ZSL:AGQ

With the ratio around .15 and a recent high of 1.24 that is a lot of
room to run (700%).
That pair will eventually carve out a new high, since the ETFs are
relatively new.

Kevin B. Bantz

.