Re: [RT] Forecast Update

Kevin............your numbers, 88o and 666.......are you referring to the S&P or gold?

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Forecast Update

Jim, as long as its a decent buy the dip, we'll all take it.
I stuck my neck out and said we'd see SPX 900 before 1000
kinda like what is happening in gold. I don't think we'll see 900,
maybe 905,
but there should be support at 880 and 666 for that matter.

You can also have a running consolidation where internally not all
issues
move at onc,e like the ocean's tide and boats.

Thanks again for all your contributions and for v4.0 How to Pivot Trade

Kevin B. Bantz