[RT] FW: [TimeandCycles] Market barometer [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from ben included below]

From: TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ben
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 9:05 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; eshan
Cc: TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; astrofinnence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TimeandCycles] Market barometer [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from ben included below]

Attach please find an update of market barometer

Notice   a: 3 days ago the barometer made a high (corresponding to price projection on right scale,(907-910)

We got that price projected 3 days ago today,

On Fridays close, (which was a little lower in price, but barometer, was showing a bullish divergence, showing a higher low,

That worked today, to higher low and higher hi

What’s the high reading suggests today?

After a small retracement, expect a close above 909(in 2-4 days)

I have also attached a word document that is for a daily user of this tool

To get additional info

http://cyclewave.homestead.com/

Attachment(s) from ben

1 of 1 File(s)