[RT] Fw: RE: [TimeandCycles] trades

Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [TimeandCycles] trades

This is why stop loss is EXTREAMLY important
i was short overnight 4 es from 900
(had 910  June calls for protection)
at 1 am i get home last night and see  es minus 11
immidietely put a stop loss at  894.5
see  attach gif  for the  perfect stop loss
the lower green line  is your short shop
the red line  (third from bottom is my buy stop for long
so  early this morning was stopped  into 4 longs
and,  took profit at top line
this is very  useful as  it gives you diciplane,,
this is control of fear  ,,, greed,,
this is available
Ben