RE: [RT] Optimum Market Top Date - May 6

Not so silly at all! Thanks very much for pointing this out and of course must add that your 42=4+2=6:) Hmmph!
-----Original Message-----
From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Pete Lieber
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:42 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: [RT] Optimum Market Top Date - May 6

In the previous email I said the market was "over-sold", I, of course, meant to say over-bought.  For those of you who like to play with numbers here's an odd coincidence.  The high of the year occurred on January 6, the low occurred on March 6 and the current predicted impulse date is May6.  There are 42 market days between Jan 6 and Mar 6 and 42 market days between Mar 6 and May 6.  Taking this silly exercise to the extreme, 42 is the sum of fib numbers 34 & 8 and 21 & 13.  Like I said it's an odd coincidence.  -  Pete