[RT] indicatores

 there was a great discussion in another traders group about indicators
i agree with her statement
may I......
if I get stair distance along with bline falling(her indicator) I am looking only for price to give me a short entry
indicators are to me a map of possible roads price will take...price tells me which one...
In that sense they are predicative
Like divergence says something might be up - price tells you if it is