From: Wood
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TimeandCycles] Economic Cycle Turning Up/Recovery Ahead

Here in Upstate New York there are no signs of an economic recovery.

Many houses for sale everywhere.  Abandoned and forgotten.

Town taxes increase by 10 %, but the roads are in disrepair.

School taxes increase by 13%, but enrollment is diminishing and they are laying off staff.

Young families are moving out because there are no jobs now or coming.

Failing small Mom and Pop businesses left and right.  Even small businesses just acquired by aggressive, ambitious, family-oriented immigrants from you-know-where are failing and being abandoned.

State taxes are increasing.  New surprise one thousand dollar tax came out last week on S-Corporations. Income tax to rise.

Rich people, investors, prospective employers moving out of state. (source: National Public Radio)

The ski slopes are empty.  Heck, even the bars are empty.

Whole villages are openly arming themselves against an onslaught of hungry cidiots.  (For the uninformed, know that cidiots are "city idiots.")

What data are these guys looking at ?  Do you think they may be cidiots ?