[RT]

One of the ways I determine an opinion on next days direction is to run a daily screen on NAZ 100 and DOW 30 using my PivotTrend Signal Generator. Last nights run resulted in 10 buy candidates and no sell candidates. The expectation then was for higher prices today.
Also all of the signals were what I call secondary signals in that they occur after a pull back from a primary signal given earlier. This is bullish information for the market as a whole in that if they result in long positions that exceed a previous high. The test will come at those highs.
You may want to follow them yourself. The Trades were:

All stop orders

DELL at 9.70
JNPR at 15.96
JOYG at 21.89