[RT] Crayons

As opposed to ‘losing’ the trend line as I earlier suggested, perhaps we have not reached it as yet.  And, perhaps price overshoots the trend line as often occurs at ‘point 5s’.  That would allow for more upside (that we are obviously seeing in anticipation of the M2M vote tomorrow) before the trend line becomes ‘make or break.’  The previous scenario was predicated on McHugh’s March 26 being a high that would not be exceeded so quickly as the below chart might anticipate.