[RT] Keeping it simple

Thinking in terms of the TA Bible Edwards/Magee, Jesse Livermore and others, I’d say that upper white trend line is very very important.  Failure to hold (failure would be at 3% below the line or roughly breaking below 770) it would destine a trip south to the lower trend line at least.  And I’ve drawn that upper trend line pretty conservatively.  Others might say a properly drawn trend line would have the market currently well below it.

Now, consider it a Wolfe Wave triangle and the objective would be that green trend line.  IF Armstrong’s April 16 date is going to be a high or a low and McHugh’s March 26 Phi date is a high (and I think it is), it looks like a low would fit much better and give rise to a more powerful wave 2 or B rally.  And I don’t see any Wolfe Wave triangles in the 3 month time frame preferring a higher high.  Once a lower ‘point 5’ is established on the lower trend line, they you have a good upper Wolfe Wave target line but that requires a drop first.

Finally, if every new low must be retested as all the pundits like to say.  Where is the re test of the March 9 low?