From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Ross
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:43 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RT] Off Topic: Bursting Bubbles and Myths

Indeed.  That would be appreciated.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim White
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:53 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone seems to have a political opinion, no matter how  idiotic it may seem but I for one do not need to listen to it on Real Traders. So I suggest that those of you that are posting political BS , take it somewhere else.  Just as in the markets, I form my own opinions from facts, not from someone else's commentary.

 Moderator, how about some action here!

Jim White