From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry Rhodes
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:58 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RT] Cost of the economic rescue so far

Do you have any links to support your statements???

regards,

tbr

Last week our fearless leaders arrogantly declared that any nation not meeting the US lofty standards embodied in cap and trade would be barred from exporting goods to the US.  Within 4 hours, China shot back that if the US would not buy its goods, China would not buy its Treasuries.  Game over.  And then today, China proposed a new world currency that would be administered by the IMF.  Clearly, China thinks the US is one great Maddof scheme.  And it is.  Why should a starving world subsidize a country that pays a lady in California to have 14 babies?

.