Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TimeandCycles] EW count

Francis:

I like your analysis a lot.  I opened an initial position in BGZ near the close today.  (see chart) This move could end abruptly.  I intend to go very short in the morning if we complete the enclosed pattern.

But I am not making any projections on how far the initial move goes.  If this is the end of wave 4 it has happened quickly, but we have had minute waves complete in a single day during this down move.  Sept 18, 19 comes to mind.  I am becoming more convinced that sub 650 will happen, possibly sub 600.  The initial move could stop and reverse, but still this should be a profitable trade soon.

So I will watch.  Somewhere I seem to recall JR saying that he loves wave 4's.  I believe he said they either retrace the previous wave 1 or they end in a triangle.  The chart shows where we stand in the triangle scenario.

The things that strike me are:
- your analysis about the 1.6x move
- the possible EDT
- the divergence forming

 and the fact that Minute wave 1 ran nearly 140 points.  If wave 4 is over, it is scary to think of how low we'll end up. (720 - 140 = 580).

Bob B.