Re: [RT] This month's drop, and what caused it.

using  this  knowledge, what is in store for  march?
Ben
----- Original Message -----
From: aimlion11
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 1:41 PM
Subject: [RT] This month's drop, and what caused it.

RESPONSE TO GROUP:

Here we are at the end of. We did not get a crash within 5 days as I
predicted back on 1/30/2009, but the market did fall on its face this
month by setting two new lows. I should have said "crash begins in
next 5 days."

Anyways, some questions were asked by other members, and I wanted to
wait until the this last week before answering their questions as that
is when this phenomena has play itself out about 80%. Yes, there is
more to come :-(

First, we had the Saturn Uranus Opposition on the 5th. Some members
thought that once this was over, we would see a move up. This was a
wrong assumptions. While the opposition may have been exact on the
5th, it was really in affect all month. Then we saw multiple other
planets forming aspects, and those aspects were interconnected with
the Saturn Uranus Opposition. And to top it all off, Mars was a major
player in many of the other aspects. The biggest one day loss this
month was on the 10th when the DJIA lost 382 points. We had a Full
Moon that day, and Mars hit both Saturn and Uranus at the same time.

The market got poked in the eye over and over again this month by the
influence of this aspect. Get out your ephemeris and check it out for
your self.

This last week once the worse for the month when New Moon formed at
the exact degree of the Saturn Uranus Opposition while at the same
time heliocentric Mercury start its trek through Sagittarius; bad for
the markets, good for Gold -- Oh, did you notice what happened with
Gold recently? Also, Mars got in the picture again when it hit Pluto
while Jupiter and Pluto were at the same Declination.

This coming month we have a stationary Venus to deal with. The
markets are going lower folks. Fasten your seat belts!

I don't always get around to posting to all the groups I belong to,
but I do publish a free newsletter each Sunday night:
http://www.oss.cc/oss_FreeServices.asp