[RT] sp500 update

this was send last night to subscribers
sos timing service
mid week update 2/18/09  9pm est
today's action suggests much lower prices
if you get a gift in overnight session get out of longs
or in the morning session,
after losing 300 points Tuesday, all we could make up was zero to the upside,
and nasdaq, sp500 both down
we are oversold  so new down objective is 760
i would not get long until a close above 803 cash
nice week
Ben
sos timing
futures,stocks,etf