[RT] Scorecard

As best I know:

Less bearish:

Robert McHugh - Wave b down of C up nearing completion, next big move up in c of C before a devastating decline, Phi CIT dates 2/18 and 3/19 (McHugh has be HOT)

Peter Eliades – great bear waves lasted 15 months and this one is over 15 months, next big move is up into mid late March

Charles Nenner – Substantial corrective wave up into mid late March, then devastating move down (missed the 2008 low big time with his call in March 2008 that the bottom was in)

Real bearish:

Bronson – Wave 4 is complete and headed into big cycle degree wave 5, imminently (same Grand Supercycle count as Hochberg/Prechter below)

Hochberg/Prechter/EWI – Wave 4 of Grand Supercycle C complete and headed for a brief and severe wave 5 of 1.  Then up into a substantial and durable wave 2 before the 3 of 5 of Grand Supercycle C

Don’t know:

Neely – was bearish but I think he flipped to ST bullish, just don’t know

Martin Armstrong – Believes his PEI turn date (March 18 I believe) will be a reactionary high before much lower lows,  but that doesn’t mean there can’t be an interim meltdown and recovery into March

Bullish:

                CNBC(S) – Two out of three ‘analysts’ are bullish by my subjective count (if not more).  Thank goodness for Art Cash-in, Joe Kernan, Charlie Gas-parinio and Rick Santelli for keeping them honest